Saturday, September 14, 2013

Just Us Girls Technique Challenge



Please don't hate me, because I'm bustin' out the Halloween goodness, already...


~ I LOVES me my HALLOWEEN craft supplies! ~

 

Especially, MIXED with SCRUMPTIOUS technique fun....!


We're using this FAB technique to REMIND you to LOVE YOUR SCOREBOARD!  
Of course, all the details are on the JUST US GIRLS blog, including an exciting
announcement and a link to a great tutorial, so pleeeeeease!  Check it OUT!

 
 I threw in some of my FAVORITE Halloween stamps, EVEEEEERRRRRRRR!

And some fun use of resist with clear embossing...  Can you tell????


STARS created with this technique!  Fo-gitaboud-it!


Resist + GRID technique + FAVORITE skelly stamp and JUST US GIRLS....  


GHOUSHLY good fun!  That's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!

Plus, my sweet DARLING Jug-heads are makin' this technique SHINE!  
I hope you'll visit them, MAKE SOMETHING and share it with Just Us Girls!


Do NOT be frightened! 

{Trust ME!}

Supplies -

C/S - Wplus9 Design Studio; S/U!
Stamps - Tim Holtz & Stampers Anonymous; Wplus9 Design Studio (tiny STARS!)
Ink - Tim Holtz & Ranger; S/U!
Tule - Joanne's
Embossing Powder - S/U!




9 comments:

Lynn said...

How could I hate you? Especially when you make such an adorable card! I love the sweet little Halloween scene you created!

Vicki Dutcher said...

ELISE! What an awesome H card! This technique is perfect with your images and style of card~ WELL DONE mf :)

Deborah Frings said...

This is such fun - love the skeleton! Nice texture with the net curtains too!

Marisa said...

Stunning BG scene you have created, Elise, and a great take on the challenge :)

Maria said...

Oh goodness this is amazing! LOVE IT! Fabulous job lady!

Nancy said...

This is amazing Elise..... I loveeeeee reading your blog!!! Well done indeed!!!! Hugs!!!

Lucille K said...

I too love Halloween. Love the large grid on your card, love the whole card actually :)

Bev Gomez said...

hey Elise, thanks so much for the great comment. I love that technique and have done it before so when I saw the layout challenge with a circle I wasn't sure how it would work but it did turn out nice. I am happy I just happened to check out your challenge. Love your goulish card too. Very cute. I also Feaux Tile.Happy stamping, Bev

Bev Gomez said...

ugh I also know that technique as Feaux Tile. Geesh the MAC. It erases some of my sentence sometimes when I lean on a key. GRRRRR. Sorry Elise.